Friday, April 19, 2013

Table Etiquette


 Today we have been working on perfecting our spoon usage technique: The Swoop and Scoop.

 
And yes moms, I know what you're probably thinking... "Why on earth is that child not wearing a bib?"
 
In hindsight, a bib would have been an excellent idea!

Oh well. I guess we're going to find out just how good that stain remover actually works.
 
Questions and comments are always welcome. You can also email me at adventuresofahomeschoolmama@gmail.com.
 
Thanks for stopping by! Please make sure to check back. I'm just getting started but I will be adding new stuff daily.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen those "gyro bowls" in stores where you're supposed to be able to put foods (and liquids) in them...they look great, but just curious if you have any idea if they really work or know anyone who uses them?

    ReplyDelete