Monday, April 22, 2013

Puddin' Cup Paint

I wanted to make some paint to do some finger painting with Super E. I've seen several recipes for pudding paint (made with instant pudding and food coloring) on Pinterest. Well, I really didn't feel like mixing up a batch of pudding... I had enough dishes that needed washing already. And I only needed one color - orange. So I looked in my kitchen and found some pudding cups. Why not?
And thus puddin' cup paint was born.
I just took the pudding cup, added my coloring, gave it a little stir...
And viola!
 
Time to turn things over to my testing panel.
And we have a winner!
And it's yummy too!
 
We LOVE this paint! It's so easy to make that it's ridiculous! It dries nicely... You wouldn't think that pudding would, or at least I wouldn't. And, if you prefer, you could always mix up a batch of instant pudding and get the same effect. I just like to cut corners whenever I can.
 
 
Questions and comments are always welcome. You can also email me at adventuresofahomeschoolmama@gmail.com.
 
Thanks for stopping by! Please make sure to check back. I'm just getting started but I will be adding new stuff daily.


No comments:

Post a Comment